Saturday 22 November 2008

A quiet day

Today I needed to re-charge a few personal batteries.

I was still up early and spent an hour or so getting Greyhound Gap's banking ready. Took The Lurchers and The Greyhound for a stroll in the sunshine, although it was damn cold out there and I was very glad of my happy hat that my friend Niki knitted for me! Then headed into town, got the banking sorted, did a little bit of shopping and headed home, locked the front door and batoned down the hatches. I lit the fire, curled up on the sofa with the newspapers and stayed there until 3pm when we all went out for another lovely walk.

Sometimes you just need a day to unwind and relax a little.

10 comments:

  1. That is tooooo true!
    Hugs & Snugs
    Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! My guys are off camping and you'd think that being alone would be relaxing, but I have so much to do before family arrives for
    Thanksgiving that there's not a lot of relaxing going on around here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a perfect day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a good way to spend a day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yey! Happy Hat!!!

    :)

    Niki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. "re-charge a few personal batteries" see now I laughed at that but that's because I have a really sick twisted mind. So instead I'll say it sounds like your day was about as perfect of a day as one could get. Sometimes it takes not doing a whole lot to make it perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joy, your mind is in the gutter, girl!! *falling off chair laughing*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I'm envious! I LOVE those kinds of days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Web Site Design: here are the few tips for designing the websites for detail click the link below.
    Web Page Promote:webpage promote: want to rank your site in google here are the few lessons you should know...
    World College Information:hey guys here are the college listing which is helpful for the students who wants to study aboard....
    Learn World Language Online:Click here to learn world language onle.....
    Electro Network Online:For the computer users they should know the most important factors about the booting sequence in windows . You should know what happens during preboot sequence, during boot sequence, Kernal load phase, kernal load initialization, logon phase.
    Virus Removeable
    Google Adsense
    Forex
    Earn Online Money
    Sexy Wallpaper
    Angilina Jolie Life Story

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.