Thursday 7 August 2008

OK. What next.

I was so smart on Sunday. I got four blog posts done and scheduled for the week so I could give myself a bit of a blogging break. Except now we've reached Thursday and I've run out of scheduled posts. So this is me in real time wondering what the hell to write about.

I could tell you about the fun to be had in Plurkland but most of you know about that already.

I could tell you about the toad I found in my kitchen and the slug I stood on (barefoot) when I took it outside. But that's just way too ewww.

I could tell you that Brodie headbutted me in the face yesterday and nearly broke my glasses.

I could tell that I had my first weigh-in at Weightwatchers and I've lost 1.5lbs this week. But there's still 14lbs to go.

I could tell you ....no, I can't tell you about that.

I could tell you...oh wait, no, I can't tell you about that either.

So, all in all, not a lot to tell you really.

Oh, but don't forget I'm hosting Fun Monday next week so sign up here!

6 comments:

  1. eewwww a slug! I once stood on a cockroach (whilst we lived in Bangladesh)in the middle of night and it sounded like a gun going off.

    Anyway, I wanted to thank you for your comments on my blog - all comments received via the blog/email have been interesting and helpful. Thank you for your time. Judyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once had a roommate who had some goldfish. One of the goldfish decided to escape and jumped out of the tank. We were walking around the aquarium trying to figure out where her fish was when I suddenly felt it stuck on the bottom of my bare foot. Yuck.

    You're the second person today that has mentioned Plurk in their blog. I have no idea what that is so now I'm going to have to google it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ate a slug once! Top that! I don't know what fun monday is but I'm gonna find out!
    Hugs & Snugs
    Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have to be very very vigilant when we walk at night because there are giant snails all over the sidewalk. They made the most bloodcurdling CRACK and SQUISH and H-Mom is almost always in sandals. EWWWWWWWWWWWWW that's like a slug with crunchies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously? I have not worked out the Plurk thing yet! I think I must be getting old!(having said that I have joined and still have absolutely no idea! Please explain!)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.