Tuesday 12 August 2008

Fun Monday follow-up

Can I thank everyone who took part in my Fun Monday assignment yesterday! It was lovely to see some new faces, and to welcome back some old ones!

It turned out better than I could have hoped. There were posts that had me chuckling, others that had me close to tears and others left me gasping in awe. The simplest of images brought back some of the stongest and deepest memories. And, of course, weddings and the birth of your children featured strongly!

Thank you all so much for participating! I hope that I got to all of you, I don't think I missed anyone out but if I did, please yell at me! it was great fun but I forget how tiring hosting FM can be!

Lisa over at Lisa's Chaos is hosting next week and your assignment is already up!

4 comments:

  1. Well its Wednesday night here, the kids are in bed, I am sitting in front of a nice fire and finally, finally I have time to sit and visit more than one blog at a time. That is of course if I can manage to Plurk, talk to my mum on chat and do it at them same time. I dunno, you people are killing me!

    Thanks for hosting this week, thus far its been fun! You must be a lucky charmer, I see a few originals back in the swing. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the worst things that sucks about being sick is all of the cool stuff I miss out on.
    I'm going to do everything I can to not miss next Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it was popular because it was going back to it's roots and quick to do which is perhaps more fun for busy bloggers. Anyway it was very successful which is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still trying to post my picture :( It uploads, but then won't post

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.