Friday 22 February 2008

Tired but wired

A long drive and too much caffeine and I'm buzzing.

I've spent the last 24 hours with my fellow moderators from the Pixalo photography forum (the friendliest photography forum on the net! Yes, I would say that but it really is!).

It's the first time we've all met and it's really weird putting names to real-life faces rather than to photographs. But we all got on really well and, even though I was the only female in the group, I still had to take my fair share of teasing.

But the best bit of the trip was this morning when we headed out to Coombe Abbey Country Park just outside Coventry (where we were staying) to play with the cameras. It was the first time I'd put my new 70-300 lens through it's paces and I was very pleased with the results. I also learnt a lot from the guys about some camera functions I hadn't been near before and I also learnt that the problems I'd been having getting sharp shots was not a problem with the camera, but a problem with me which I've now been able to rectify. And it's always good to rectify a problem.

And the proof of the pudding?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.