Friday 15 February 2008

One of "those" days

Today is not starting out as a good day. I knew that when I woke up and my heart was in my boots and my head was in a big black hole. Reading this, lovely and heartwarming though it is, only served to deepen the gloom. I can't help but wonder where I went wrong that I don't have that sort of relationship.

Anyway, I've had a few hours feeling sorry for myself and wallowing close to tears and now I have to follow my own advice and get a grip.

Things to look forward to....

Trying Flyball with the Lurchers tomorrow for the first time. The organiser has also agreed I can take photographs as well so with any luck I might get to try out my new lens.

Only two days in work next week.

A trip away overnight next week. I moderate a photography forum and all the crew are meeting up for dinner and a play with the cameras on Thursday night/Friday morning. Me and seven men. Himself took it very well when I mentioned that tidbit.

I'm alive. That's always good.

That will do for now. One week at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.