Friday 8 February 2008

Tagged for 4 things!

Cynthia at Dahhling I love you has tagged me. Which is just as well as I had no earthly idea about what else to blather about today. Signing up for Blogging 365 is one thing but keeping the blogs marginally interesting is a struggle and I'm not sure who will keel over first - me or you guys! Still, one day at a time.

4 Jobs I've Had:
1. Milking cows - I suppose you could have called me a "cow girl"
2. Bulk Collection Operations Advisor - possible the best job title ever!
3. Barmaid
4. PA

4 Movies I've watched over and over:
1. Independence Day
2. The Crimson Pirate
3. The Green Mile
4. Steel Magnolias

4 Places I Have Lived:
1. Porthcawl, South Wales - the town where I grew up and possibly the butt-end of the universe. It has fantastic beaches making it very popular with tourists and surfers. Unfortunately all the visitors make it hell for the residents. It has a funfair called Coney Beach which is apparently modelled on New York City's Coney Island. Personally I think he resemblance ends with the name!
2. Cardigan, Penbrokeshire. I couldn't not mention this place as Cynthia has living here on her recent bucket list!
3. Surbiton. Made famous as the setting of the 70's sitcom "The Good Life" although it wasn't actually filmed there!
4. Wimbledon. Home of the tennis and the Wombles. And me.

4 Shows I Watch
1. NCIS
2. CSI (all of them)
3. Star Trek (currently Enterprise and DS9)
4. Grand Designs

I'm not a big telvision watcher but these are not to be missed programmes.

4 Places I've Been:
1. Paris
2. Geneva
3. Brussels
4. Portugal

4 People Who E-mail Me Regularly:
1. Paypal (as Treasurer of Greyhound Gap we receive a lot of donations via Paypal so I probably get more e-mails from them than anyone else)
2. My step-father
3. Blogger, notifying me of comments to my posts
4. Freecycle - I moderate our local freecycl group.

That's all a bit sad isn't it? But then I tend to use e-mail as a work tool rather than as a means of communication with friends. I tend to chat to them more on Skype or on our own message boards.

4 Favorite Things to Eat:
1. Cheese
2. Chocolate
3. Roast lamb
4. Roast parsnips

4 Places I'd Rather Be:
1. Where I am now, I love it here on the Common
2. Out walking with The Lurchers
3. The Port William Inn, North Cornwall. It's a pub perched on a cliff where you can sit with a beer and watch the waves come crashing in.
4. Carreg Cennen Castle. One of my favourite places. I sat up here to finish reading Lord of the Rings. I love old castles and this one so atmospheric.





















4 Things I Look Forward To This Year

1. Reaching the end of it in one piece
2. Finally giving up smoking
3. Our holiday in October
4. Getting the cottage finished.

I have also been given another award! Lisa at Lisa's Chaos gave me this one! Thank you Lisa and Happy Birthday! As I dished out a few yesterday I shall save this one for next week and pass it out on Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.