Sunday 1 June 2008

Honest I was!

I was going to make something so I could post tomorrow's Fun Monday, honest I was. But we had a power cut and I couldn't! Looks like I might have to break the rules again.

Do you know, I have had a lovely 24 hours. Himself left at midday Saturday and I have pottered and pootled and chilled and relaxed....but achieved greatness too. The neighbours were away as well so it's just been my and my dawgs and it has been bliss. There's something so peaceful about there not being another soul anywhere near.

7 comments:

  1. so glad you could recharge your batteries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 24 hours sound blissful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you also get thunderstorms with the power cut?

    I love having time alone, which is why I look forward to Wednesdays when my mother goes out~ that didn't happen this week, and I know I shouldn't say it but I felt quite resentful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made peaceful bliss, It doesn't get any better than that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh well, enjoy your peace, it sounds like bliss! You could always post later, most of the posts are not up yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful. Sounds completely blissful. I can't wait for a day like that. Feels like a long way away though...

    ReplyDelete
  7. isn't it strange--in a good way--that our dogs are always included in THE perfect day? Guess we just have to keep this preference from our humans!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.