Tuesday 24 June 2008

Found it!

I knew I had a photograph of me wearing the jacket that featured in yesterday's Fun Monday, and I've just found it!


This was taken at Ali and Mark's wedding (and I still can't remember when it was! Ali, can you remind me!?). The girls in the picture are the core of The Crazy Gang, who featured in a previous Fun Monday about websites that changed your life. We met online and are still all firm friends, even if we don't see each other very often. To the left is Niki, a friend who featured in a Fun Monday about heroes, then me, then Ali the Blushing Bride, Sara and Em (who also comments here from time to time).

What a fun day that was!

8 comments:

  1. Wedding was 25th May 2002

    I know, 6 years married, 2 children and a dog later and we're still talking... most of the time !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lot look as if you could be a bit evil!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the doggy pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, that jacket is amazing! We really must all get together again soon for an updated piccy - hopefully August?

    Emxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You girls look like you're up to something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun photo, filled with memories … and you look lovely in the jacket. I can see why you keep it ;--)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that's a bling jacket!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely in it AOJ. :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.