Tuesday 4 March 2008

A Sneak Preview!

It's Himself's birthday coming up in a few weeks and I've been racking my brains as to what to buy him. I've mentioned before that he is the worst person to buy presents for. They're always a "waste of money" or "it's nice of you but I won't ever use it". But this time I think I've cracked it.

Greyhound Gap is lucky enough to have a lot of supporters who are very clever with their hands and make some wonderful things. They advertise their wares on Gap and make a 20% donation of any sales they that are made through Gap. One such clever person makes walking sticks and paints dogs' heads on the handles. Himself doesn't need a walking stick of course but he does collect them. So I commissioned one. And this is it....









































I am chuffed to bits with it and, hopefully, so will Himself be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.