Because let me tell you, if you don't Plurk, you ain't where it's at!
It's all Robinella's fault you know. It's more addictive than chocolate.
PUT YOUR POOPOO IN YOUR POCKET.
-
Here’s a bunch of stuff: I was just checking the mail and I heard a woman
yell, “PUT YOUR POOPOO IN YOUR POCKET” and I kind of just froze because I
don’t e...

I'm soooo far behind, and now I'll be on the road with no Internet til Monday. Don't forget me, please! I'll be back...
ReplyDeleteBe well-
Patience
Hey, don't shoot the messenger. And besides...you know you like it. :-)
ReplyDeleteUm. Plurk... so far I have not Plurked. I fear it would become another of those highly addictive 'net thingys but no doubt that now I know about Plurking (cheers Aoj!) I will become a Plurker at some point.
ReplyDeleteI rather like the word Plurk, so it would be rude not to!
Ali join us! It's brilliant!!
ReplyDeleteI have no idea what it MEANS to Plurk? Could you enlighten me??? I can barely keep up with my ‘virtual’ life as is … so if it’s time-consuming and/or addictive … I’m not sure how I’d manage, but I am curious.
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings,