Saturday 26 January 2008

Seven Unusual Facts about Me

I was tagged by wakeupandsmellthecoffee to produce 7 unusual facts about me. Wakeup tagged me ages ago...so long ago it's bordering on downright rude the amount of time that has elapsed. So my apologies for that.

It's never been far from my mind as I've been trying to think of some unusual facts....which is very difficult when you are not really an unusual person! However, what has finally spurred me on is that I've also been tagged by Barb to produce 6 Random Facts about myself and so I am going to cheat once and combine the two. I am also going to cheat twice and use five random facts that I blogged when I was last tagged for something similar about six weeks ago:-

Rules: Link to the tagger and post these rules on your blog. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


I am time-obsessive. I always have to know what the time is, even if I wake up in the middle of the night I have to check the clock. If I'm in danger of being late, I break out into a cold sweat and start to panic. About 10 years ago I stopped wearing a watch in an effort to break the habit - it helped a little, but not much!


I hold a valid Heavy Goods Vehicle licence and can drive anything up to, but not including, an articulated lorry (I think that's a semi to my American readers!)

I am a Reiki Master

I have a phobia of ladders. No problem with heights, just don't like getting to them via a ladder.

I'm allergic to aspirin. It gives me a migraine!

I have a terrible weakness for Turkish Delight and can devour a box in one sitting!

I can ride a horse. I'm not a very confident rider but it's something I wish I had more time to do.

As I've already tagged people for this one I shan't do so again but if you'd like to have go, please do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.