Friday 19 November 2004

Walk a mile....

Sometimes it takes a healthy dose of someone elses reality to put your own life into perspective. I've just read back through my Blogs and my moanings and can't help but wonder, were they really worth moaning about?



I've had to face demons in the past and, with the support of my partner, friends and Reiki, I came out the other side relatively unscathed and, I hope, a better and stronger person for it. But how do you tell someone on the wrong side of their demons that it will be OK, they can get through it and with time, some heartache and soul-searching, it really will be OK? You can't. Because no matter what you say it will sound trite and perhaps a little condescending. All you can do is let them know you're there and they are not alone. And hold their hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.