Wednesday 24 November 2004

Spoilers

I came home for lunch today to find a message on the ansaphone for OH. It went something like this:



"This is a message for Mr Dooley. This is Mr Blayney from Cymru-y Metel. Just ringing to let you know that the Welsh gold ring that you ordered from us is being sent by special delivery tomorrow and should be with you before 1pm. Please call if there is a problem and we can arrange another day for delivery. Thank you."



Problem!!?? I'll say there's a problem, Mr Blayney! Mr Dooley is away this week, not that that would have made much difference as I would still have been home first and heard the message before him. I knew, Mr Blayney, that my 40th birthday present was going to be something in Welsh gold, but not exactly what.



I do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.