Friday 5 November 2004

The Lurchers

Not entirely sure I like fireworks anymore.



Lurcher No.1 doesn't bat an eyelid and ignores everything but Lurcher No.2 is made of much more highly strung stuff. He doesn't like fireworks either. At least he hasnt tried crawling into the fridge yet, as a friend's dog did some years ago. But he has decided he is most happy curled up in the furthest, darkest corner under my desk that he can find.



We were going to my brother in laws 50th birthday party tomorrow night. OH is still going but I refuse to leave Lurcher No.2 at home getting freaked out. Some of the family probably won't like it. The fact that I treat my dogs as creatures with feelings, and with a slight degree of anthropomorphism it has to be said, is seen as slightly quirky eccentrism on my part. But hey, they'll still be sane on Sunday morning, and I'd like my puppy to be too, so I'm staying home regardless. So there.



Oh, and my washing machine appears to have sprung a leak. Oh joy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.