Saturday 3 November 2007

Repeat Blogging

I wrote a really long blog about how you start repeating yourself if you blog for long enough.

Then I thought that you really do not need to know the ins and outs of me going for an eye test. Scintillating reading it was not. Suffice to say I have had to spend over £400 on new glasses and sunglasses.

And if you are wondering where to go to get your eyes tested - there being as many opticians on the high street as there are estate agents - go to Dolland and Aitchison. I was very, very impressed. And it takes a lot to very, very impress me.

In other news, Lurcher No.1 is roaching on the bed. Ruby the Foster is flat out in front of the fire. And Lurcher No.2 is hiding in a makeshift tent of sofa and throws that is his safe place for the next few weeks. He doesn't do fireworks terribly well so he is on the doggy equivalent of Prozac. He still doesn't do fireworks but he doesn't much care.

Safe place and Prozac. Am liking the sound of that.....excuse me while I go make one for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.