Monday 26 November 2007

I'm back!!

I've borrowed a laptop from work and have managed to connect with wireless. I am inordinately proud of myself for having got that set up, being a complete technophobe.

My insurance company are going to pay for a replacement computer for me but, typically of insurance companies, nothing is straightforward, and they have to take away the old one to see if it is repairable before they will replace it. So I've also really pushed the boat out this morning and ordered myself a new laptop which should arrive by the end of the week.

I can now relax and enjoy my week off and catch up with everything I need to catch up with, which does mean Christmas shopping but hey, I'm super-chilled at the moment and even the thought of that is not phasing me at all.

I will try and catch up with everyone's blogs today but hope everyone is well and there's been no major disasters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.