Wednesday 1 August 2007

It's all a bit crappy really. PartTwo.

Details of "It's all a Bit Crappy Really" Part One here.

This time it's the turn of St George's hospital where I went yesterday for my regular check-up. Bloods were fine so that was good. Not so good is the small, pea-size lump I have noticed developing on the side of my neck. I had expected them to tell me it was normal and not to be concerned. Instead they whipped me down the corridor to make an appointment for an ultrasound.

It's probably absolutely nothing more than a slightly enlarged lymph node, which could be enlarged for a variety of reasons and much more likely to be from a harmless infection than to cancer.

But I can't but help be a bit concerned. This is the second scare in a year so please excuse me if I spend a day or two wallowing before putting it to the back of my mind before the scan on 21st August.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.