Thursday 23 August 2007

Walk away from the computer

This morning you were going to get vitriolic blog about selfish men and idiotic people.

Instead, I stopped blogging and walked away from the keyboard. I poured myself a large, strong coffee, took some more Nurofen and Sudafed, and waited until I felt better. Now the headache has subsided and I don't feel quite so snappish, it's probably safe for me to venture out again. As long as no-one pushes their luck. But I'm not making any promises.

Nothing quite like a cold for making you lose patience with things you'd normally brush off.

Men can still be bloody selfish though.........

Anyway, in order to try and be a bit brighter and more cheerful, and to put myself in a more positive frame of mind, I thought I'd share three beautiful things - as suggested by flowerpot days on her blog:

My dogs - what more can I say? They make me laugh, make me cry, frighten me half to death sometimes but give me more joy than I can possibly express in words. They cuddle with me when I'm miserable, laugh with me when I'm happy and remind me that life should be lived for the moment.

Climbing into a bed made with freshly laundered linen, especially after a shower. Bliss!

A book in which you can lose yourself for hours and hours.

Do join in if you'd like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.