Wednesday 1 February 2006

I don't like people today

I spent some of today having to defend myself whilst other people tried to pass the buck onto me for their own inadequacies.

Fortunately one person of note defended me and showed said person that I had done my job properly, could not possibly be blamed and what was he thinking about trying to blame me in the first place.

Unfortunately, another person of note, who should have been the first person to back me up, sat there with their mouths firmly closed. As long as the buck didn't stop with them they weren't going to say a word.

I took myself and Lurcher No.2 off for a nice long walk to calm down.

In other news, my glasses have been adjusted and all is well.

In even more news, the central heating has packed up again and it's bloody freezing. Engineers are coming for their fifth visit in as many weeks on Monday.

By Sunday, this blog will be sent to you with icicles hanging off my nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.