Tuesday 7 February 2006

Deja Vu. Again

There are two recurring themes in my life at the moment.

The first is my glasses. Once again the frame seems to have adjusted itself and I can't see properly. Yet another trip to the optician this evening.

The second recurring theme is my central heating boiler. This one is becoming tedious now. We had three visits from our plumber before he finally threw in the towel. We've now had five, yes five, visits from the boiler manufacturers and despite changing just about every working part in it, it's still not working properly. There is just nothing consistent about it working, or not working, and now the manufacturers are starting to scratch their heads. One came out yesterday and said it must be "this" because it was the only thing that hadn't been changed. 2 hours after he left it stopped working again.

I'm just not quite sure where this saga is going to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.