Sunday 5 February 2006

Am I feeling OK??

Today got off to a bit of an odd start. I got up at about 8am, not too unusual, but then I started cleaning the kitchen. I'm not entirely sure what came over me. My cupboards and cooker now sparkle!

That was followed later in the day by a call to say OH's brother and his wife were coming to drop of OH's new car. Now, these two live in a house to die for. It's only a three bed semi but, as they both have an artistic flair, they have made some wonderfully simple individual touches that make you green. Everything has a place and that place is just perfect. But they also manage to do it without the house being jsut a house, they still manage to retain a homely feel to it. And they were about to descend on our humble abode where, it has to be said, everything also has a place, it's just that neither OH nor I have worked out exactly where that place is so things just get "put" and stay looking "put". So another spurt of cleaning and tidying followed. Perhaps Spring is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.