Wednesday 27 October 2004

TOGs unite

Yesterday's little incident with the sunglasses could, I feel, be put down to a momentary blip in concentration and that JGs welcome to TOGdom may be a little premature. However, events of today are making me realise that I appear to already be a fully paid up member of the club.



Just to give you a bit of background, occasionally at work we have film crews parking in our car parks and to make life easier, we bollard off part of the car park the night before.



I woke up around 7am this morning and snuggled down under the duvet, smug in the knowledge that I'd got everything I needed to take to work organised the night before and could have a bit of a lie-in.



So as I snuggled down, my mind wandered to what I needed to do at work today. OMG!!! There's a film crew coming in and I haven't arranged for the bollards to be put out. Jumped out of bed, put clothes on over jim-jams, ran out to the car and shot off to work to put them out. Drove round to the yard to let them know what I'd done, then drove home again to get ready for work. Phew, sorted!



As I rushed round (I was now late) OH muttered something about the day. I stopped in my tracks. What day is it today? I asked. Wednesday. Oh bugger. The film crew are coming in Thursday.



There's no hope for me is there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.