Thursday 28 October 2004

Nervous? Me?

I am gearing myself up for Saturday night.



On Saturday night, a group of us are spending the night in one of the most haunted houses in Britain, Hermeston Hall. We are doing this for charity, to raise funds for Greyhound Gap and are all trying to raise as much sponsorship as we can.



We must be completely bonkers. Saturday night is the 30th/31st October, perhaps better known as Halloween, you know, the night that disembodied spirits of all those who died throughout the preceding year come back in search of living bodies to possess for the next year. The founder of Greyhound Gap, and organiser of this little outing, has shown a rather perverse sense of humour over the choice of date, I feel. I've been quite looking forward to it up to now but today, for some reason, I am starting to get a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. They are apparently quite friendly ghosts, apart from one, The Bishop, who is, by all accounts, a bit of a nasty piece of work.



We have a full parapsychic (or whatever they are called) coming with us to make sure we get the most of the night...thanks guys! If you've ever seen Most Haunted, you'll have some idea of the sort of night we have in store.



I may be grey when I get back on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.