Friday 6 March 2009

I shall go to the Ball.

Unlike Cinderalla, I don't have a Fairy Godmother to turn the requisite pumpkin into a carriage or the mice that live in the shed into footmen but nonetheless, this girl has gotten her butt into gear and is going to the Ball.

Yes, you read that right. I AM GOING OUT!

There is no hot date (RC, did you get that? THERE IS NO HOT DATE!) but who knows? I do have a dress though. And that's a good start. And shoes. And given that about an hour into the evening my shoes will be giving my feet the kind of hell only heels can and they will have been kicked off under the table, some idiot may come running after me at midnight clutching my beaded evening shoe in his sweaty little hand.

Of such things are fairy tales made. Although I could do without the sweaty hands thank you all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.