Friday 3 October 2008

Am still.....

....lurgified. Although I had to drag myself out of bed this morning to attend an emergency Board meeting. I really hope the Vice-Chairman is OK as he is due to go into hospital on Sunday and I'm sure he didn't need me sniffling, coughing and sneezing next to him.

Did I buy the TV? Oh of course I did. Long-standing readers will know that rarely do I seriously contemplate buying something and then not buy it! What actually decided me was waking up with the lurgy on Wednesday morning. Knowing I'd probably be spending the best part of my two days off curled up in bed was the best incentive. I do agree that, most of the time, the bedroom should be for only two things but given that I live on my own now, I'll be doing a lot of one and there isn't a snowball's chance in hell of me doing much of the other for while. I'll leave you to work out which is which!

2 comments:

  1. Personally I'm all about having your bedroom how 'you' want it and if that means having a tv or a hippopotamus in there, well then by george I say good for you and I hope it brings you much happiness. Except. Can I get you to take a picture of the hippopotamus if you ever decide to get one? Because that would just be crazy neat :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you succumbed and spent some money for YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.