Monday 3 April 2006

Driving. Slowly.

I had to do two homevisits for Greyhound Gap this weekend. The first was in Croydon, just the right side of Croydon for me, and less than 10 miles away. Took me an hour each way. The second was in Fulham on Sunday. Now that's less than 3 miles away and it took me half hour to get there.

That's fairly normal for driving around South West London. It doesn't matter what time of day you travel, it takes you an age to go even the smallest distance. But you would have thought it would have been quieter on a Sunday. It was only when I was almost at my destination when it suddenly occurred to me what day it was. Choosing to drive through Putney on Boat Race day was perhaps not the best of ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.