Wednesday 5 April 2006

Embrokified

We seem to be experiencing a period of things being embrokified.

The DVD recorder thingie doesn't think that it needs to read DVDs anymore, which is a bit of a bugger because it won't record either and that's bordering on being devastating when there are two episodes of Star Trek Voyager on every day (and I don't care how sad you think it is that I love Star Trek!)

My alarm clock doesn't think it needs to alarm any more, resulting in me oversleeping two days in a row. Well, it seemed only natural that the batteries were going so I changed them. Only it doesn't appear to be the batteries, hence me oversleeping for the second day.

My mobile phone, whilst not completely embrokified just yet, is well on it's way. The charger won't plug in properly and required vast amounts of wiggling to get it happy enough to work. And the display screen keeps breaking up.

And finally, I seem to be a little embrokified too. The big boss finally flipped me over the edge yesterday and I told him so. Fortunately for me he admitted I was right. Things at home aren't as hunky as they should be and the combination of the two has left me in tears at the slightest thing today.

The first three should be relatively easy to fix. It remains to be seen if I can get myself back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.