Thank you for your get well wishes. I'm feeling much better today so hopefully whatever was causing the vertigo, probably a middle/inner ear infection, is losing it's grip abnd I can go and enjoy my birthday weekend with friends to the full! Yes, that was a blatant plug! *snigger*
Anyway, two days out of the office is a dangerous thing. I have come back to find my pathologically tidy boss has had a clear out in the office, including clearing my desk. OK, it was a tip but I knew where everything was and why it was in the particular pile it was in. Now I can't find anything. I dread to think what's been thrown away.....I know some packaging went and I had to go rooting through the rubbish sacks to find it because it was packaging for something that doesn't work and I have to return it. I'm going to put a big "Keep your hands off my stuff" sign up on my desk methinks.
Filling a void with a cuter void.
-
So last week Victor and Hailey and I went to socialize feral shelter
kittens and the kittens were all like, “fuck you guys” and hid but there
was this lank...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.