Sunday 27 August 2006

The Weekend

Saturday was a terribly lazy day seeing as how I spent most of it in bed. We were supposed to be going out for dinner with family but I'd been feeling crappy all day, with a headache lurking. By the time I started to get ready to go out, the headache was turning into a migraine and my stomach was lurching everytime I moved. So OH went out for dinner and I went back to bed.

I felt like a bit of chewed string on Sunday morning but at least the headache had all but gone. As we had planned to go to the Country Affair Show at Hampton Court and I really felt the need to get some air, off we toddled. We had a really good time and I got to experiment lots with the camera (pictures below). I was asked once or twice if I was with the press and I did wonder what would have happened if I'd said yes! I've discovered that the art of getting the picture you want is to just get on in there, look like you should be doing what you are doing and move swiftly on! It seemed to work anyway! And the big bonus, a stall with therapists doing acupressure massage - I was definitely having me some of that! It was fantastic and I seem to have some flexibility in my shoulders for the first time in ages - and no bloody headache!

Anyway, some pictures from today:
















EDITED TO ADD: The rest of the photographs are here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.