Sunday 13 August 2006

Millie goes home

Met up with the parents at Reading Services today to hand over Millie the Whippet to them. Or rather, they had to drag her out of my arms as I really did not want to let her go! But, as is the way with dogs that steal your heart, off she went without a backward glance. Life will be easier without a 6 month puppy around but I will miss her, even if The Lurchers don't.

Whether it's because of that or something else but I have been feeling a bit on an emotional edge today and because of that, the things I need to be doing are falling by the wayside because I cannot find the motivation to get on with them. Everything seems to be falling into the "way to difficult" category at the moment. Still, I'm going home for a few days next month - on my own with just The Lurchers and a little Whippet for company - and hopefully that will help restore some balance within me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.