Wednesday 2 August 2006

Stu Challenge ~5

The fifth of Stu's photographic challenges was, on first read, quite simple, just get out there and take some pictures. Well that's easy enough. The challenge comes in deciding which of the several hundred pictures I've taken over the last few days to put forward! So I took the easy route and went out this morning and took some more and here they are:

One of my favourite trees on Wimbledon Common



A wood pile, of which there are several on the Commons, that are built to encourage Stag Beetles:



Baden-Powell has many connections with the Commons, the most famous of which is that he wrote "Scouting for Boys" in the cottage that was attached to the Windmill. I'm sure that title wouldn't be allowed these days!



Lurcher No.1. I like this shot because of the way it catches the water dripping of her muzzle and the rings the drops make in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.