Monday 20 March 2006

Right....

..onwards and upwards! Too much to be doing to be wallowing.

My poor boss....his wife of three months has just walked out on him. Again. Seems everytime she can't get her way she walks out in a strop. It just seems so silly when it's a marriage at stake. But then, I suppose I only get to hear one side of the story.

I'm really pleased with how the diet is going...see the old Slimgraph over there on the right. This last 1/2 stone is proving a bit of a bugger to move but OH fixed my bike this weekend so I can start cycling again. I now need to get Lurcher No.2 used to running alongside the bike so I can do the first part of his morning walk on the bike rather than driving to the car park.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.