Monday 21 March 2005

Squeak

We have a new resident who has taken up, errrr, residence. And this is he:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Please meet Apollo Gemini. He is a 5 week old grey Syrian hamster and he moved in last Friday. I went to the petshop for some bits and pieces for The Lurchers and came home with a hamster. He is most definitely not for The Lurchers, much to Lurcher No.2's disgust, who thinks he would make an excellent toy.

Apollo Gemini is possibly a bit of a pretentious name for a hamster and I'm not 100% sure it will stick. But he hasn't told me his name yet. I named last but one hamster Egg, and he told me in no uncertain terms that his name was not Egg, but Bean.

Talk to hamsters? Has she gone raving? Quite possibly. A few years ago I studied animal communication and found that, just now and again, I could pick up on thoughts and feelings of animals. It sounds mad but when you have a bond with animals sometimes they will open up to you. You don't literally have a conversation of course, you just get pictures and feelings. Don't knock it 'til you try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.