Wednesday 16 March 2005

Good news!

Grampa is out of hospital! He's feeling much, much better and Mother tells me he looks much, much better too! Many hurrahs!

Other good news: I've stopped buying on e-Bay. I've started selling instead. Mostly selling all the things I've bought there that don't fit.

Other other good news: Big Boss didn't gloat over the job title change that has been forced on me and which I am seriously not happy about. As he now has a "PA" rather than an "Assistant", I thought he'd go to town with the whole concept and I went to work this morning spoiling for a fight. I was pleasantly surprised that he was somewhat embarrassed about the whole thing. I therefore removed my boxing gloves and calmed down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.