Sunday 10 May 2009

Stu's Tuesday Challenge #17 - Decisive Moment

Stu's Challenge this week

Fast shutter speeds are the order of the day. Capture that split second in time. Once it’s gone, it’s gone for ever.

This week, your challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to capture a frozen image of a moment in time. An image that will never be seen exactly the same again. That point at the peak of the action.

OK, not my best ever effort for a number of reasons but mainly because the first idea I had didn't come off and I ran out of time. So I was back to using what I had around me. Oh. That'll be a Lurcher again then!


4 comments:

  1. Why does he have a muzzle on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has a muzzle on because he scavenges bits of manky dead rabbit and makes himself ill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot, muzzle and all!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.