Monday 12 February 2007

Underwear

I wouldn't normally blog about my underwear, I mean, you don't really know who's reading and what they might get off on and I'm not sure my regular readers, some of whom I would like to meet one day really need, or want, to know, but today I make an exception.

I'm the comfy kind of knicker type person. No skimpy lace or cheek-baring g-strings for me, they either irritate or chafe, neither of which is comfortable. Being somewhat broader round the beam than I would really like to be and not anywhere near your average figure ("low-slung bum" as a friend of mine used to describe me, I prefer "long-bodied/short-legged" myself), I stick to the well-fitting, white cotton, cover it all up type of knicker. I'm your regular Marks & Spencer kind of girl.

But yesterday I had a bit of a brainstorm. Walking around my local market, I spied some black, short-type knickers, emblazoned with the Playboy Bunny Girl logo. In pink. I don't do logos and I most certainly don't do pink, so I'm not quite sure what I was thinking when I just upped and bought them.

They're very comfy though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.