Tuesday 11 July 2006

Stu Challenge II

I haven't blogged for a few days and thought I really must get round to it today but couldn't think of anything worthwhile to write and then Stu issued another photography challenge.....problem solved!!

The challenge was:

Your challenge this week, should you choose to accept it, is to take a photo (or several) with the intention of converting it to black and white. Of course, you can make the conversion if you wish, but the real work goes into finding a suitable subject.

I think I've gone a bit overboard on this one but I was having such fun and couldn't pick just one photograph so you got all seven! My only problem is that I don't have Photoshop so I had to make do with what I do have and the best of the bunch turned out to be Picasa. Even if it's not quite what Stu had in mind, I had fun!!

Edited to add...the pictures don't look quite so good now I've uploaded them because Blogger makes them that bit too small. They do look marginally better here











































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.