Saturday 3 June 2006

Productive

We've had a very productive day today.

The beans and tomatoes got planted





I'm not big on flowers but I do love fuschias and geraniums so a few plants I bought at a village fete last weekend got potted up too. As did a sad looking Thyme and an even sadder looking Rosemary, both of which I've had for a few years but have never done very well. Added to the pot were a new Marjoram and Lovage.




With Lurcher No.1 acting as Foreman.




I've also cut a load of Lemon Balm and Feverew and have hung them up to dry. And washed the kitchen down with an infusion of Rosemary and Thyme - both natural antibacterial. Very necessary as we seem to have been invaded by fruit flies.

All in all a very satisfying day (apart from the fruit flies that is)!

Please excuse the odd layout and text not matching up with pictures - Blogger won't play properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.