Thursday 6 January 2005

Gosh! The life I lead!

Today's major news? I've signed up to broadband. How much more exciting can life get?



Today's other major news? It's my mum's 60th birthday! Happy Birthday Mum!



There shall be a party at the weekend so tomorrow will find me wending my merry way down the M4 to Cardiff. I go via Brecon to see my bestest friend. Hurrah! I haven't seen her in way too long and it will be good to see her. I shall also be seeing all my family at said party and we haven't all met up since I can't remember when. That'll be nice too!



Big little step-brother called last night. Haven't spoken to him in ages either. He wants lift back on Sunday....I should have known he wanted something, that's usually the only reason he calls. But hey, I love him anyway and what are big step-sister's for?



I'm not very good at seeing my family and friends very often am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.