Thursday 17 November 2005

Brrr.....

It's a bit chilly round the edges this morning. Actually, it's not just chilly around the edges but chilly through to the middle as well. Being so chilly has reminded me of a few things I should/shouldn't do now winter is here:

1. Do not leave your walking boots in the car overnight. They would be warm as toast if you took them back inside to sit by the radiator of an evening

2. Phone the mechanic because I don't know if my car has anti-freeze in it.

3. When you change to your warmer winter coat, remember to take your office keys out of the pockets of the jacket you have been wearing. This is especially important when no-one else is in the office to open the door.

Oh, and I've got a cold coming. I know this because I have gone off tea. For some reason when I have a cold coming I go off tea and start to drink coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.