Sunday 29 October 2006

Where we are now....

OH ripping up the rotten floor joists




























What was the fireplace (with Lurcher No. 1)



























What's left of the bathroom and kitchen






















































And this is the wooden ceiling! It still needs a lot of work but it will look fantastic when it's done.



























So, what have I been doing whilst OH has been so busy? You may well ask! I have finally sorted out the kitchen, although I am still trying to find someone who will supply the cooker I want cheaper than MFI. Yesterday I trawled through several DIY stores and failed miserably. I also failed miserably to find a bathroom that I like. Why is it so hard to find an old-fashioned loo with a proper handle to flush with? They all seem to have that push button thing like the ones you find in motorway service stations and I think they look horrible. The search continues!

I did, however, manage to buy two sofas today! Yay! An achievement!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.