Sunday 3 September 2006

In case anyone was wondering......

....this was the shot that I finally entered in the photo competition!



You would not believe what's gone into getting to this point. 300 photographs and three evenings out wandering the streets! (Being underneath Hammersmith Bridge after dark was ermmm...interesting!) I finally realised that I was trying to be too clever and was trying to produce a shot I could see in my mind but didn't have the knowledge and experience to actually bring to fruition. So I went back to keeping it simple and I'm finally happy with this shot! It's been one hell of a learning curve but it's been fun nonetheless.


I'll post up all the other shots I shortlisted on my "one-a-day(ish)" photoblog over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.