Monday 11 July 2005

Zzzzzz

I am so damn tired I can't think straight. I won't bore you with the details as it will turn into a self-pitying ramble which no-one will find interesting. Suffice to say that whilst I appear to be sleeping all night, I certainly don't wake up in the mornning feeling like I've slept all night.



But, as this blog is as much as a diary for me as it is for anyone else to read, I shall note the details without emotion or comment.



2nd July - drive alone from London to Cornwall



2nd & 3rd July - get very little sleep and have a very emotional few days



4th July - drive alone back to London from Cornwall and try to catch up on some sleep



Rest of the week - try to get everything ready for the Stables

Open Day and get all the Board papers together.



9th July - Work in the morning and Greyhound Gap Stall at Battersea Old Windsor in the afternoon



10th July - Wimbledon Common Stables Open Day





10th July Evening - Staff bbq to unwind.



11th July evening - Board meeting



And it's not finished yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.