OH is watching a programme on TV about The Who. I don't really remember their early stuff and by the time I was old enough to appreciate music I was much more into glam rock (my first ever single was T.Rex's Ride a White Swan...what taste for a 7 year old!) and they never did, and still don't, do much for me.
Most people will have heard their distinct style over the years and will recognise the songs but isn't it a sign of the times that the most famous songs of one of the most notorious bands of their time will be more readily identified by which CSI they are the theme for!?
PUT YOUR POOPOO IN YOUR POCKET.
-
Here’s a bunch of stuff: I was just checking the mail and I heard a woman
yell, “PUT YOUR POOPOO IN YOUR POCKET” and I kind of just froze because I
don’t e...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.